Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Trust me, kid. Everything has its melting point.
- -- Heat Wave
Appearing in "Part Three"
- Sandblast (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Part Three"
The Flash uses his Blue Lantern Ring to save Kid Flash from the Black Lantern Ring. Meanwhile, the Rogues escape the undead versions of their predecessors and find Captain Boomerang Jr., who had been killing innocent people in a vain attempt to revive his father. Disgusted by this, the Rogues set him up to be killed by Captain Boomerang.
- This book was first published on February 17, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: Flash Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: Flash series
- Images from Blackest Night: Flash Vol 1 3
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Flash (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Flash Official Website
- Flash: Those Who Ride the Lightning
- Flash Index at Crimson Lightning
- Flash at TV Tropes
- Blackest Night at Wikipedia.org
- Blackest Night at DC Comics
- The Annotated Blackest Night
- Blackest Night at IGN Website
- Blackest Night at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.