"Blackest Night:Wonder Woman, Part Three": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Blackest Night:Wonder Woman, Part Three"
- Aquaman (as an illusion only)
- Arthur, Jr. (as an illusion only)
- Batman (as an illusion only)
- Black Manta (as an illusion only)
- Silver Swan (Vanessa Kapatelis) (as an illusion only)
- Bracelets of Submission
- Black Lantern Ring
- Blue Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Ring
- Indigo Power Ring
- Lasso of Truth
- Orange Lantern Ring
- Red Power Ring
- Star Sapphire Ring
- Yellow Power Ring
Synopsis for "Blackest Night:Wonder Woman, Part Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 3, 2010.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackest Night: Wonder Woman Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackest Night: Wonder Woman series
- Images from Blackest Night: Wonder Woman Vol 1 3
Links and References
- Wonder Woman article at Wikipedia
- Wonder Woman at the DCU Guide
- Wonder Woman index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Wonder Woman at TV Tropes
| Crossover |
Blackest Night is a 2009 DC Comics crossover event featuring the dead rising, and attacks by the Black Lantern Corps. This is the culmination of the War of Light. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Blackest Night crossover category.