Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Tomb of the Unknown Blackhawk": On 1940-June-17, at the very earliest, the second Blackhawk Island was already under construction, AND a warning buoy had been placed at the former site of the old Blackhawk Island, which was now just radioactive seawater. Nazis attacked: 1/ Dimett En
- That's one of my uniforms and Chuck's mask ... but I have no idea who you saw or what happened ... No idea at all.
- -- Blackhawk
Appearing in "The Tomb of the Unknown Blackhawk"
- Winston Churchill
- Blackhawk Island airbase ground crew
- the Four Zwillings
- two teams of assassins
- one company of infantry
- Winslow Shirk
- former site of Blackhawk Island I
- Blackhawk Island II, under construction
- Dimett, England
- London, England
- 10 Downing Street
- quick-escape equipment built into assassins' clothing
Synopsis for "The Tomb of the Unknown Blackhawk"
On 1940-June-17, at the very earliest, the second Blackhawk Island was already under construction, AND a warning buoy had been placed at the former site of the old Blackhawk Island, which was now just radioactive seawater. Nazis attacked: 1/ Dimett England with a company of infantry, 2/ 10 Downing Street London with an assassin team, and 3/ a peace conference in Belvar (not in England) with a 2nd assassin team. Each attack included one of the Hitler lookalikes from the Verdoppelung Project, each equipped with an electrical field generating belt and an instantly-inflating harnessed helium balloon. Genuine Blackhawks met attacks 1 & 2, staving off an invasion beachhead and saving Winston Churchill from the assassins; the 3rd was foiled by temporarily-invisible American nebbish Winslow Shirk, in a spare Blackhawk uniform and a latex mask, who fled the scene immediately and invisibly. Mr. Shirk got his invisibility from exposure to radioactive fallout at the former site of Blackhawk Island.
Appearing in Detached Service Diary, Chop Chop: "The Long Road Runs Both Ways!"
- Soon Kai-Sen, Chinese Resistance leader
Synopsis for Detached Service Diary, Chop Chop: "The Long Road Runs Both Ways!"
Chop Chop investigates a Manchurian-style palace, in the Swiss Alps, and is surprised to find his old mentor and guerilla commander Soong Kai-Sen. Two years earlier, Soong had abandoned the war in China and retired to this villa, a revelation which greatly offends Wu Cheng. Just at that moment a ninja assassin shows up (who has spent months searching for Kai-Sen) and tries to murder the old man. Unarmed Wu Cheng outfights the well-armed ninja, who ends the fight by committing seppuku. Wu Cheng fails to convince Soong Kai-Sen to return to the fight in China, but instead is left pondering whether he himself should do so.
- In this timeline, young Blackhawk attended a military academy in the U.S., and was named "Bart."
- Wu Cheng is from Manchuria.
- Indicia at bottom of first page lists Ernie Colon as Editor. Credits on first story list Marv Wolfman and Ernie Colon as Editors. Credits on second story lists only Marv Wolfman as Editor.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawk Vol 1 259 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawk series
Links and References
- No external links.