Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Domino Principle!": Circa 1940-Aug-22 at the very earliest, or 1940-Sep-05 at the very latest, a German barmaid named Helga, who had met Blackhawk in early July 1940, graduated from the Leipzig Project, after intensive training in espionage, forgery, hand-to-hand fighting, marksmanshi
- Why are you wearing that uniform? You're not Domino.
- -- Blackhawk
Appearing in "The Domino Principle!"
- Benito Mussolini (Flashback only)
- General Hastings, Royal Army
- Neville Chamberlain (Flashback only)
- Sammy Sweet, bandleader (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Domino Principle!"
Circa 1940-Aug-22 at the very earliest, or 1940-Sep-05 at the very latest, a German barmaid named Helga, who had met Blackhawk in early July 1940, graduated from the Leipzig Project, after intensive training in espionage, forgery, hand-to-hand fighting, marksmanship, photography, etc. Then three Blackhawks flew to a base in North Africa, while Andre flew to Algiers, in a tuxedo, to do espionage, but he got vamped and out-espionaged by this Helga chick, now dba "Domino". She captured Andre, lured Blackhawk, and captured him too, in a hotel room (?). Hendrickson sneaked in to the rescue but Blackhawk had already broken down Domino's intensive brainwashing by making goo-goo eyes at her.
Appearing in "Detached Service Diary: The Artist"
- Klaus Gruver, Gestapo officer
- Private Daniel Franklin
- Allied airbase in North Africa
- airfield near London
- DeHavilland Mosquito
Synopsis for "Detached Service Diary: The Artist"
At a remote Allied airbase Hendrickson meets an enlisted airman whose job it is to paint girly cartoon insignias on the engine cowling of fighter planes. Hendrickson thinks this is a silly and superstitious custom, but later changes his mind.
Hendrickson's mission is to escort a Gestapo prisoner to London, but the wily enemy officer escapes, and abducts Hendy and Franklin, steals a plane, and flies it to London, planning to assassinate Blackhawk and/or Churchill. Instead, on arrival he's surrounded and arrested, by Allied soldiers who were tipped off by something Franklin had painted on the fuselage.
- Main story takes place some time between August 1940 and April 1941.
- "It was just months ago that the original Domino had been killed," and that had been in 1940-June-22 at the very earliest.
- At this story's end Hitler reacts to the news of Domino's defection by giving the order to invade Greece, which happened in 1941-April.
- At this time, Chop Chop has not yet returned from his deployment to Asia.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blackhawk Vol 1 272 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blackhawk series
- Images from Blackhawk Vol 1 272
Links and References
- No external links.