Originally the narcissistic and arrogant crown princess of Havania, during the Sinestro Corps War, Bleez was one of many people captured by the Sinestro Corps for torture and "amusement". Held on Ranx the Sentient City, Bleez was raped and tortured by the Sinestro Corps, but somehow managed to escape before Ranx was destroyed in the Battle of Mogo. Filled with rage over her mistreatment, Bleez was inducted into the Red Lantern Corps. She was among the strike force that ambushed the Green Lanterns transporting Sinestro back to Korugar for execution.
During the Brightest Day, Guy Gardner and Ganthet made a pact with Atrocitus to search for the Emotional Entities in response to a prophecy seen by Gardner. Gardner was sent to patrol the Unknown Sectors for the Entities, and Atrocitus sent Bleez to "help" him. When Gardner attempted to have himself purified of the red energy of Odym, Bleez stopped him.
- Seduction: Bleez is a skilled and cunning seductress, having been sought after by dozens of suitors.
- Uncontrollable Rage: The energy of her Red ring causes her to become blinded with rage, leaving her incoherent, and almost feral, making it impossible for her to create energy constructs with her ring.
- 18 Appearances of Bleez (New Earth)
- 17 Images featuring Bleez (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Bleez (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Bleez (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."
|Red Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Red Lantern Corps - a group of individuals whose capacity for rage is boundless, and who were equipped with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Red Lantern Corps members category."