- I'm not your enemy, don't you understand that ? I'm trying to help you ! I love you !
- -- Changeling
Appearing in "Prometheus Unbound"
- Josiah Sledge (First appearance)
- Dan Garrett (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Prometheus Unbound"
The New Teen Titans fight Prometheus who is now under the control of Mento. Blue Beetle tries to stop them, assuming Prometheus isn't responsible of his actions. This allows Prometheus to kidnap Changeling.
On Max Fisher's side, he's able to find someone who can bring him to Pago Island, where Conrad Carapax uses the technology he has found. Unexpectedly, Conrad Carapax's mind gets transferred into the machine.
In the meanwhile, Prometheus, even if happy to serve his master, doesn't understand what has happened to him. His personal issues are quickly brushed aside, however, as Mento prefers focusing on Changeling whom he intends to kill. Changeling tries to reason with Mento but to no avail.
The Teen Titans and Blue Beetle eventually find out where Prometheus and Changeling could have gone. If the Teen Titans mainly want to free their kidnapped friend, Blue Beetle is still set on helping Curt Calhoun in a way or another.
- Reprinted in Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 1 13
Links and References
- No external links.