"The Phantom of Pago Island": As Max Fisher arrives near Pago Island, the ship he's on is attacked. Most of the crew is able to reach the island, Max Fisher included, but something is killing them one by one.
- God, look at this place ! What a mess ! A perfect microcosm of my life !
- -- Blue Beetle
Appearing in "The Phantom of Pago Island"
- Cinq (First appearance)
- Ben (Only appearance; dies)
- Duke (Only appearance; dies)
- Jose (Only appearance; dies)
- Sparks (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "The Phantom of Pago Island"
In the meanwhile, Blue Beetle has gone back to his civil identity to attend his work as the chairman of Kord Industries. He meets an infuriated Melody Case who tells him to find a solution over his constant absence ; he also learns that his friend, Murray Takamoto, has left his job. Worked up, Blue Beetle decides to pay Max Fisher a visit. At his office, he'll discover that the man has left for Pago Island. Worried about the consequences, he rushes for the island.
- Reprinted in Showcase Presents: Blue Beetle.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 1 14
Links and References
- No external links.