Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Guns of Forever": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Huge fancy-talking guys with swords on top of giant super-horses fighting evil! I take it back! Outer space is very cool!
- -- Jaime Reyes
Appearing in "The Guns of Forever"
- Unnamed planet
Synopsis for "The Guns of Forever"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In the solicitation to this issue, the cover is attributed to Andy Kuhn, while the actual comic attributes it to Rafael Albuquerque. However, the art bears little resemblance to other examples of Rafael's work.
Translating the Scarab
From issue #5 on, the Scarab's language can be translated using a substitution cipher. Each symbol in the Scarab's language represents a different letter in the English alphabet. The Scarab uses no capital letters or punctuation marks, so these have been put in where applicable. The Scarab does, however, use abbreviations.
There are 22 pages of comic, ignoring the adverts and DC Nation. Panels are counted from the top down, left to right.
- Page 5, panel 1 - "Find Brenda."
- Page 5, panel 2, first part - "Not phaser!"
- Page 5, panel 2, second part - The words "Not" and "Phaser" in mirror-writing (ie, each word is read from right to left, with each letter flipped horizontally).
- Page 5, panel 3 - The words "Find" and "Brenda" in mirror-writing.
- Page 16, panel 5 - "Alert! Warning!"
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 8 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 8 11
Links and References