"Inside Man": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- There's nothing on 'cause Jaime's on all the channels.
Appearing in "Inside Man"
- Reyes house
- Amparo house
Synopsis for "Inside Man"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- First appearance of the 'Virtual Beetle Cave'.
- In one of the flashbacks to the Peacemaker's past, he's in the Christopher Smith costume. He also mentions meeting both Dan Garrett and Ted Kord. Since Mitchell Black became the Peacemaker well after Dan's death, this points to the Peacemaker in this title being Christopher Smith.
- One of the spoof TV shows the Reyeses see is a parody of Stan Lee's 'Who Wants To Be A Superhero?'. Its host exclaims 'Excalibur!', a homage to Stan Lee's famous exclamation 'Excelsior!'.
- Brenda's full name is given in the preview for issue #10 as 'Brenda Del Vecchio'.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Blue Beetle Vol 8 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Blue Beetle series
- Images from Blue Beetle Vol 8 9
Links and References