Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My Enemy... the Jungle": An ancient God has come back and threatens to lead a village, or kill those who do not follow his wishes. Bomba investigates, as he believes the masked foe is merely a phony magician.
- Well, well! If it isn't the old Sun God himself! I'd recognize you anywhere! How you doing Shiny?
Appearing in "My Enemy... the Jungle"
- Doto the monkey
- Tiki the parrot
- Kawkaw the giant condor
- Chief Atachi
- The Plant-Men
- South America
- Village of San Topa
- Huayna Rain Forest
Synopsis for "My Enemy... the Jungle"
An ancient God has come back and threatens to lead a village, or kill those who do not follow his wishes. Bomba investigates, as he believes the masked foe is merely a phony magician.
- This book was first published on November 21, 1967.
- Reprinted in Tarzan #231 as "Simba".
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Bomba the Jungle Boy Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Bomba the Jungle Boy series
Links and References
- No external links.