History of character has not yet been written.
Deadman was capable of possessing any mortal being; upon which he could completely control their actions and be in possession of their memories and powers, while they retain no recollection of the happening. As a ghost, Deadman can also pass through physical objects. Deadman was given this power to be used in service of balancing the scales of karma.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Animated Universe and is an adaptation of Deadman. The original character was created by Arnold Drake and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in Strange Adventures #205.
- 6 Appearances of Boston Brand (DCAU)
- 5 Images featuring Boston Brand (DCAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Boston Brand (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Boston Brand (DCAU)