As a young boy, he was a gifted dancer, which made him a target for bullies. Noone helped him, especially not the higher society ladies who only liked his dancing but cared little about him. He decided to become a burglar, using his ballet skills as the Bouncer.
He tangled with Wonder Woman on several occasions, until he was forced to take a young hostage. Sumo the Samurai, who was trailing Wonder Woman to kill her, decided instead to save the young hostage. Using up the last of his energy, he burned the Bouncer to a crisp, and collapsed.
- This version of Bouncer, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Bouncer (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Bouncer (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Bouncer (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Bouncer (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."