Working with Lex Luthor in running the United States of America, Brainiac aided in blackmailing Wonder Woman, Superman, and Captain Marvel by holding the bottled city of Kandor hostage and in check via a Red Sun lamp.
As Batman's resistance continued to make a name for themselves, Brainiac enacted a plan to disgrace the usefulness of superheroes by destroying a city while ordering Superman to run away. When the hero refused to fight nor run, Brainiac continued to destroy the city anyway, prompting Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel to fight Brainiac instead. Brainiac's body was then destroyed by Superman and Wonder Woman's daughter Laira, with their heat vision which decimated a large part of the city.
With Laira's existence revealed, Brainiac once again threatened Kandor to lure her to him, with the goal of digitizing her, falling under his control. Due to planning by Batman, Laira secretly deployed the Atom into the miniature city, who destroyed the Brainiac probes within, freeing the Kandorians.
With their combined might, the freed Kryptonians, Laira, and the Atom finally defeated Brainiac.
- Digital Interfacing: Being a computer, Brainiac has large access to the Earth's technology.
- Despite being an alien robot who is supposedly only bent on logic and collecting information, this universe's Brainiac showed concern for the money he would need to rebuild a body.
- 3 Appearances of Brainiac (Earth-31)
- 1 Images featuring Brainiac (Earth-31)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac (Earth-31)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (Earth-31)
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."