Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brainiac was an alien with a computerized brain whom Superman constantly dealt with. In 1959 he was behind springing a trap that exposed the Kryptonian to Red Kryptonite, causing him to transform into a giant that would have destroyed Metropolis had not Jimmy Olsen tried to reason with Superman by using a Mentallo helmet from Planet X. Alan Scott (Green Lantern) captured Brainiac just around the same time the effects of Superman's exposure to Red Kryptonite wore off. In 1979 he underwent a metamorphosis into a more robotic form as he carried out a plan of planetary genocide across the galaxy that was stopped by Bruce Wayne Jr. (Batman) and Kara Kent (Supergirl), causing his ship to be crushed within a miniature singularity.
- This version of the character is native to the Superman & Batman: Generations series of stories.
- 1 Appearances of Brainiac (Earth-3839)
- 1 Images featuring Brainiac (Earth-3839)
- Quotations by or about Brainiac (Earth-3839)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (Earth-3839)