- Evil does not die... it evolves.
- -- Brainiac 6.0 src
Brainiac 1.0 was a Coluan robot who was unwanted on his planet, and the distant ancestor of Brainiac 5. He committed various atrocities such as shrinking and trapping the Kryptonian city of Kandor, which caused a chain reaction that destroyed the planet. This act earned him the title of "The Terror", especially to the trapped populace of Kandor City. Ashamed of what his ancestor did, Brainiac 5 was reluctant to reveal this to Superman or to anyone else because he also feared how Superman would react to it. Brainiac 1.0 lived on inside Brainiac 5 as a code, but was surrounded by firewalls and safeguards to ensure 1.0's code did not take over his descendant's body.
- Android Body (formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Legion of Super-Heroes and is an adaptation of Brainiac. The original character was created by Otto Binder and Al Plastino and first appeared in Action Comics #242.
- Brainiac was voiced by Corey Burton, who also voiced the DC Animated Universe version. While the Legion of Super-Heroes is not part of the continuity of the DCAU, aside from being portrayed by the same voice actor, the two characters share the musical leitmotif used during their appearances.
- 5 Appearances of Brainiac (LSHAU)
- 2 Images featuring Brainiac (LSHAU)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brainiac (LSHAU)
- Character Gallery: Brainiac (LSHAU)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.