Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brand was a Gotham City criminal, costumed as a masked western bandit. He started a criminal spree, leaving clues in brands to his forthcoming crimes and challenging Batman and Robin to stop him. The first two brand clues were solved by Batman and the crimes were prevented, but during the third clue, Batman realized that this crime was a distraction for a real crime. Brand had planned to keep the Dynamic Duo busy, while he stole a hundred thousand dollars from the bank, which was donated by Batman. Brand's crimes were ruses to delay Batman until he could tunnel into the vault, but the heroes eventually deduced his plan and captured him. Afterwards, Brand was sent to prison.
- This version of Brand, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Brand (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Brand (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Brand (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Brand (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."