"Menace of the Murder Machines": When a man is brutally murdered in Gotham City, Commissioner Gordon summons Batman to help in the investigation and the Dark Knight deduces that the killer is not human. Leaving the scene to attend a pr
Appearing in "Menace of the Murder Machines"
- Dr. Gregory Tarre (Flashback and main story)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Charles Gibson (Only appearance; dies)
- Jeff Rand (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Menace of the Murder Machines"
When a man is brutally murdered in Gotham City, Commissioner Gordon summons Batman to help in the investigation and the Dark Knight deduces that the killer is not human. Leaving the scene to attend a private party as Bruce Wayne, he meets with an associate of the man who has murdered and the man becomes suddently terrified after he learns the fate of his partner.
Afterwards, Batman goes to investigate to the common working place of both men at an experimental laboratory facility. Inside, Batman comes across a massive destructive robot, but at that moment Red Tornado shows up to confront the robot, but he is defeated. Red Tornado explains that he was at the place looking for Dr. Gregory Tarre for his regular fix.
The two heroes start investigating the mystery behind it all, while they also search for Dr. Tarre to fix and repair Red Tornado's damaged system. When they are unable to locate Tarre, they interrogate the man at Bruce Wayne's party and learn that him and the first victim were threatened by Tarre after he suffered an accident and was sacked from his job.
It is then that Red Tornado realizes that his memory is defective and after he goes to another scientist to recover his data, he remembers Tarre's plan to use Red Tornado's technology to develop killer robots to proceed with his revenge. Batman then deduces that Tarrre must be using his old laboratories at the Gotham University to create the robots and true to his deduction, they find him there. Batman and Red Tornado confront the vengeful scientist and they put an end to his mad experiments and his personal vendetta, although the effort required is too high for Red Tornado.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 153 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.