"Batman and Wonder Woman: "Yesterday Never Dies!"": While on a business event in Manhattan, Bruce Wayne is forced to change into Batman to stop a trio of criminals that attempt to steal from the guests. After the situation is under control, Batman returns to his r
Appearing in Batman and Wonder Woman: "Yesterday Never Dies!"
- Flashback (Single appearance)
- French Ambassador (Single appearance)
- Steve Trevor (Hallucination)
- Thomas Wayne (Hallucination)
- Martha Wayne (Hallucination)
- Joe Chill (Hallucination)
Synopsis for Batman and Wonder Woman: "Yesterday Never Dies!"
While on a business event in Manhattan, Bruce Wayne is forced to change into Batman to stop a trio of criminals that attempt to steal from the guests. After the situation is under control, Batman returns to his role of Bruce Wayne and meets with Diana Prince, who was also part of the gathering. When she asks Bruce about his business in Manhattan, he explains that he needs to talk with a french Ambassador in order to close a business deal between both countries. Bruce leaves and Diana spots a mysterious armed man among the guests before going into action as Wonder Woman. However, the armed man attacks her using special gas pellets that forces her to remember the death of Steve Trevor and she is paralyzed by pain. When Bruce leaves the Ambassador to help Diana, the assailant attacks the Ambassador and leaves a note indicating that the business deal shall not be closed or he would strike again.
Bruce and Diana travel to France in order to close the deal and prevent the criminal that they have called Flashback from attacking anyone else. While in France, Bruce Wayne makes sure that the business deal is closed while Wonder Woman tracks down the criminal. Bruce is successful in his task, but Wonder Woman is unable to capture Flashback. For this reason, Batman joins her efforts and although Flashback manages to affect Batman with his gas pellets, forcing him to remember the death of his parents, the heroes recover and confront Flashback once again, but this time wearing gas mask. Without the advantage of the gas pellets, Flashback is easily defeated by Batman and Wonder Woman, who later return to America after a successful mission.
- The credit box states that this story was based on a character suggestion by Carla Conway.
- The story is told in two parts:
- Part 1 - A Memory of Madness
- Part 2 - Paris Knights
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 158 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Images from Brave and the Bold Vol 1 158
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- JLA (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics (Volume 1)
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- The Legend of Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 3)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 4)
- Wonder Woman (Volume 5)
Links and References
- No external links.