Appearing in "Who Killed Adam Strange?"
- Modor (Single appearance)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Thomas Wayne (Dies in flashback)
- Martha Wayne (Dies in flashback)
- Joe Chill (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Who Killed Adam Strange?"
In his investigations, Batman finds a way to bring Adam back to life by using the Zeta-Beam and when he is revived, they work together to stop the Kyrri invaders, who use a special weapon that turns their enemies into water. Adam and Batman figure that the weapon would not affect water and they create frozen shields to defeat the Kyrri.
Finally, Batman finds Adam's killer and reveals her as one of Ranagar enforcers, who had a personal grudge against Strange. With everything solved, Sardath and Alanna thank Batman for his assistance before returning him back to Earth.
Appearing in "Murderer's Proxy!"
- The Council
- Leonard Maddoks (Final appearance)
- Irene Scarfield
- Harley "Butcher" Boston (First appearance)
- Blaine Sheffield
- Mrs. Sheffield (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Murderer's Proxy!"
Nemesis strives to protect a Council employee from being murdered.
- "Who Killed Adam Strange?" is reprinted in Tales of the Batman: Carmine Infantino.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 190 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and References
- No external links.