"Night of Blood!": Andrew Bennett arrives in Gotham City and slays several vampires, who reveal that the Blood Red Moon is in town. Batman agrees to track down killers who attacked the daughter of a crimelord named Mr. Hodges
- Join me in my struggle. And if my Mary finally dies... then you may use that cross on me! Indeed, I will beg you to!
Appearing in "Night of Blood!"
- Cult of the Blood Red Moon
- Dr. Weems (Single appearance)
- Lester (Single appearance)
- Mark Tanner (Single appearance)
- Mr. Hodges (Single appearance)
- Shaky (Single appearance)
- Gotham City
- Club Dracula
- Gotham City Morgue
Synopsis for "Night of Blood!"
Andrew Bennett arrives in Gotham City and slays several vampires, who reveal that the Blood Red Moon is in town. Batman agrees to track down killers who attacked the daughter of a crimelord named Mr. Hodges, leaving bite marks in her neck. They meet at a downtown bar called Club Dracula, where they are both being attacked by their enemies. Batman takes down the vampires with vamp-killing weapons, and Bennett uses his powers to take down the normal thugs about to kill Batman. They realize that they are pursuing the same criminals, and this trail leads them to a crimelord named Johnny "The Gun" Gunnarson. Hunting him down to his penthouse, they find that Johnny is the new lover of Mary, Queen of Blood. Mary is using him to gain a foothold in Gotham for the Cult of the Blood Red Moon. Batman stakes Gunnarson, and Bennett hits Mary with holy water. Gunnarson grabs Batman to kill him with his last breaths, and Bennett lets Mary escape while he assists. Bennett is shot with a silver bullet by Gunnarson and passes out. He wakes up in the hospital, where it's shown that Batman gave him a blood transfusion to survive. Hodges decides to retire from his life of crime, having learned that his daughter is the only thing that's important. The two heroes part ways, each feeling like they've made a new ally and friend.
- Andrew Bennett appeared last in House of Mystery #313. His next appearance is in House of Mystery #314.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 195 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Images from Brave and the Bold Vol 1 195
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- I... Vampire at Wikipedia.org
- I... Vampire at DCU Guide
- I... Vampire at Comic Book Database
- I, Vampire at IGN Comics