Appearing in "The Man Who Drove Through Time!"
- William Slade (Single appearance)
- Betty Edwards (Single appearance)
- Mr. Edwards (Betty's Father) (unnamed) (Single appearance)
- William's Automobile
Synopsis for "The Man Who Drove Through Time!"
It was 1896 when William Slade challenged his automobile against Mr. Edwards' horse and buggy, but when William made his vehicle go faster than normal, he found himself transported into the year 1964!
Appearing in "Duel of the Star Champions!"
- Eric Marr (Single appearance)
- Okkan Dol (Single appearance)
- Bjorne Aslefssen (Flashback only) (Single appearance)
- 24th Century
- Unnamed World
- The Panmedikron
- Eric's Ship
Synopsis for "Duel of the Star Champions!"
Eric Marr is a star athlete of planet Earth about to compete in the Planethalon, an intergalactic version of the Olympics. His ship crash lands on a strange world where alien scientist Okkan Dol uses his machine to sap Eric's "will to win", so that Okkan can use it to win the championship for his people...
- "The Man Who Drove Through Time!" is reprinted in DC Special #7.
- "Duel of the Star Champions!" is reprinted in DC Special #9'.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 48 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and References
- No external links.