"Batman Versus Eclipso": Batman is reunited with a love from the past; a woman called Marcia Monroe and he soon gets caught up in a plot to steal the priceless emerald cat jewel stolen by the CYCLOPS organization. Framed for the theft of
Appearing in "Batman Versus Eclipso"
- Batman (Earth-One) (Flashback and main story)
- Bruce Gordon
- Commissioner Gordon
- Mona Bennett
- Simon Bennett
- Queen Bee (Single appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- CYCLOPS (crime syndicate) (First appearance)
- Frankie Malone (Single appearance)
- Gorilla Grimes (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Police Department
- Nicky Jarvas (Single appearance) (Dies in flashback)
- Sam (Single appearance)
- Ed (Single appearance)
- Officer O'Brien (GCPD) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Batman Versus Eclipso"
Batman is reunited with a love from the past; a woman called Marcia Monroe and he soon gets caught up in a plot to steal the priceless emerald cat jewel stolen by the CYCLOPS organization. Framed for the theft of the jewel, Batman is arrested and jailed, giving the CYCLOPS organization and their operative the Queen Bee the opportunity to capture Eclipso just as he emerges from his host Bruce Gordon.
While Eclipso is used to make a heist, Batman manages to break out of prison and with the help of Marcia and Bruce Gordon, defeats Eclipso (shunting the villain back into Gordon's body) and toppling CYCLOPS' plan. Although Batman manages to identify that Marcia Monroe was really Queen Bee, she manages to get away and Batman vows that one day she will have to answer for her crimes, but he will be there to help her.
- Reprinted in Batman #208, Super-Team Family #5, and Showcase Presents: The Brave and the Bold Batman Team-Ups Vol. 1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 64 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Images from Brave and the Bold Vol 1 64
Links and References
- No external links.