- The Flash... dead... and it's all my fault! I should have stopped him -- locked him up if necessary! Those fiends... they knew he was ill, and deliberately ran him to death!
- -- Batman
Appearing in "The Death of the Flash!"
- Speed Boys (Single appearance)
- Stella (Single appearance)
- Dr. Charles Dudley (Single appearance)
- Queen of Buldavia (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Death of the Flash!"
A series of robberies committed by a group of super-fast thieves called the Speed Boys have been plaguing both Gotham and Central City, drawing the attention of both Batman and the Flash. Although struck with a fatal illness that gets worse every time he runs, the Flash teams up with the Caped Crusader to try and stop the super-fast crooks. However, just before the Flash can nab any of them his sickness gets the best of him and the crooks get away.
During one robbery, Batman and the Flash manage to capture one of the Speed Boys and Batman takes his shoes to analyze while the Flash goes after the rest of the group. However, Flash finally succumbs to his illness and is taken by the Speed Boys who show off the Flash's supposedly dead body on TV. However, the radioactive isotope used to power the Speed Boy's sneakers also cures and revives the Flash, enabling him to quickly recover and capture the entire gang when they least expect it. Afterwards, he turns them over to Commissioner Gordon and Batman.
- This issue is reprinted in The Brave and the Bold Annual, Super DC Giant S-16 and Showcase Presents The Brave and the Bold/Batman Team-Ups (volume 1).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 67 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.