Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
""Canceled: 2 Super-Heroes"": When rich man dubbed the "collector" (for his obvious obsession with collecting valuable objects) boasts his next priceless collection will be the secret identities of super-heroes, local hero Batman
Appearing in "Canceled: 2 Super-Heroes"
- The Collector (Single appearance)
- Gotham Crime Syndicate
- Nick Cathcart (Single appearance)
- Ike (Single appearance)
- Willie (Single appearance)
- Sailor Sykes (Single appearance)
- the Admiral (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Canceled: 2 Super-Heroes"
When rich man dubbed the "collector" (for his obvious obsession with collecting valuable objects) boasts his next priceless collection will be the secret identities of super-heroes, local hero Batman is his first target. Using a power computer of his own design to deduce the identity of the hero, the machine tells him that Batman is really Bruce Wayne. The Collector then sets out a series of crimes in which the crooks primary objective is to collect enough forensic evidence to prove that Batman is really Bruce Wayne.
Deducing the Collector's plot (but not his identity), Batman seeks the aid of Carter Hall (AKA Hawkman) who is in Gotham City for a museum exhibition in his civilian guise to help throw off the crook. Staging a battle between themselves, Batman and Hawkman trick the Collector into believing Hawkman is really Bruce Wayne and Batman is really Carter Hall to draw him out into the open. Captured, the Collector is then further led to believe that Bruce Wayne is really an alien, and Carter Hall really a criminal who changed his name to further throw off the Collector from the truth. Locked in prison, the Collector then boasts that he knows the "true" identity of Batman and Hawkman to all the crooks he made privy to his previous deductions.
- This book was first published on December 22, 1966.
- This issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: The Brave and the Bold Batman Team-Ups Vol. 1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 70 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Images from Brave and the Bold Vol 1 70
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
- Hawkman Recommended Reading
Links and References
- No external links.