Appearing in "Rampant Run the Robots"
- Dr. Deadaulus (Single appearance)
- Icarus (Dr. Deadaulus' Robot Servant) (Single appearance)
- Exposition Robots
- R4573 (Single appearance)
- Klang (Single appearance)
- Gotham City
- Exposition Dome
Synopsis for "Rampant Run the Robots"
When the first International Exhibition of Robots in Gotham City is marred by a series of robots committing crimes about Gotham City, Batman is offered aid by Doc Magnus and his Metal Men to solve the mystery. However, Batman becomes convinced that the Metal Men might fall under the control of whatever force is making the robots commit the crime.
Easily over-powered by any of the robots he is up against, Batman is hopelessly outmatched until the Metal Men break out of their confinement and aid Batman and Commissioner Gordon in finding the true culprit: Scientist Dr. Deadalus. The Caped Crusader and the Metal Men then destroy all of Deadalus' robots and turn him over to police before returning to enjoy the rest of the exhibition.
- Issue is reprinted in Showcase Presents: The Brave and the Bold/Batman Team-Ups (volume 1).
- On page two of the story as Batman is swinging around on a flag pole, he comments "Here's one I did before anybody, including a certain web-spinning Peter-come-lately!" This is an obvious reference to Marvel Comic's Spider-Man character, who also has as habit of swinging around tall buildings.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 74 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and References
- No external links.