Appearing in "Red Water Crimson Death"
- Aloysius Calbot (Only appearance; dies)
- Commissioner James Gordon
- Sean (Single appearance)
- Derry (Single appearance)
- Cruise Ship
Synopsis for "Red Water Crimson Death"
In a tale narrated by Cain from House of Mystery, Batman slips up and almost gets himself killed trying to stop a normal thug, and is forced to go on vacation by Commissioner Gordon, who believes Batman is heading towards a total burn out. Reluctantly taking the Commissioner's advice, Batman (in his civilian guise of Bruce Wayne) takes a boat cruise in which he saves a small boy named Sean who falls overboard. Going along with the boy to his home of Arin Island, Bruce find that mystical forces are working to have him solve a mystery on the island as Batman.
Learning of a local legend of the red sea that has killed many (including Sean's parents) and the supposed cases of haunting on the island, Batman soon learns that it is businessman Alysius Cabot. Cabot is really dumping chemicals into the water that is causing people to die, and is using technology to play on peoples superstitions. When Batman confronts Cabot, Cabot tries to poison the Caped Crusader, however Batman finds the antidote and before Cabot can shoot him, a picture frame falls knocking him out. Batman then takes Sean to safety.
- Reprinted in Limited Collector's Edition #C-59, Best of the Brave and the Bold #5, and Showcase Presents: Brave and the Bold Batman Team-Ups #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 1 93 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
Links and References
- No external links.