"Challengers of the Unknown": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Challengers of the Unknown"
- A dragon
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) (Mentioned only)
- Merlin (Mentioned only)
- Multi-Man (Mentioned only)
- Poseidon (Mentioned only)
- Sir Oswald Bane
- Speedy (Roy Harper) (Mentioned only)
- Galloper (the Challengers' jet)
Synopsis for "Challengers of the Unknown"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- This issue establishes that Sir Brian Kent, the Silent Knight, is an ancestor of the modern day Kent Family.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Brave and the Bold Vol 3 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Brave and the Bold series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Challengers of the Unknown
Links and References
- No external links.