Brice Rogers was a pilot who volunteered for a mission to the moon organized by the military. Rogers was placed inside a rocketship and the vehicle was tossed towards the moon by Superman. As he was circling the moon, a Kryptonite asteroid passed by near his ship and he was exposed to the radiation. Upon returning to Earth, Rogers realized his body could transform into a super-human with magnetic abilities when exposed to moonlight. This condition also included a different personality, who called himself Moonman and started a crime spree using his powers. Superman was unable to stop him because he was weakened by the Kryptonite radiation coming from Roger's body and the Dynamic Duo of Batman and Robin were not worthy opponents for such a strong foe. When some crooks learned of Roger's powers, they kidnapped the pilot at daylight and forced the man to commit crimes at night. Fortunately, Moonman's powers were not permanent and he helped the heroes round up the criminals, clearing his own name.
- This version of Moonman, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Brice Rogers (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Brice Rogers (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Brice Rogers (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Brice Rogers (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."