Bridgette Crosby met Doctor Virgil Swann during her youth and was working with him at the Swann Foundation on finding the Stones of Power for him, as she also knew information about Clark Kent being Kal-El of Krypton. It is also implied that at one time, Virgil and Bridgette had a relationship.
Three months after Clark was captured by Jor-El and became the mindless drone Kal-El, Doctor Crosby confronted Martha Kent and convinced her to let her help, but could not do much. She advised Martha to face Kal-El and provided a chunk of black Kryptonite to free him of Kal-El and return to being Clark. A few months later, when Edgar Cole was released from prison, he met with Bridgette and he handed her the Water Stone after retrieving it from Clark and Lionel Luthor's body switch.
After Virgil Swann died, Clark tried to find her to get the stone she had, but Crosby had disappeared entirely. Some time during her disappearance, she sent e-mails to Lex Luthor about the artifact that she had and would meet with him. She was found by Jason Teague, who hacked into Lex's e-mails and killed Doctor Crosby to get the Water Stone. Jason planted her body, half buried, in the ground. It was found in the woods and Lex was taken to see it. Lex had managed to "clean up" and her body was moved as a gazebo was placed where it once was, like Jason and Genevieve had planned.
- Bridgette Crosby was portrayed by Margot Kidder who also played Lois Lane in the Superman Movies of the 1970s and 1980s
- Her date of birth was October 17th 1948 and she lived in West 56th Street.
- 5 Appearances of Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: