A few months later, Crosby met with Edgar Cole, who gave her a piece of the Crystal of Knowledge. Crosby was going to give the piece to Clark Kent, following Swann's death. However, for unknown reasons, Crosby never delivered the piece and went underground.
Crosby was eventually found by Genevieve Teague and her son, Jason, who killed her and took her piece of the crystal. They dumped her body near Luthor Mansion, forcing Lex Luthor to get rid of the body.
- Bridgette Crosby was portrayed by Margot Kidder.
- Her date of birth was October 17th 1948 and she lived in West 56th Street.
- 5 Appearances of Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Bridgette Crosby (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|