Brik was a member of the Green Lantern Corps--she was recruited by Hal Jordan. She was selected the first time he tried to restore the Corps. When Hal Jordan offered her the opportunity she accepted without hesitation. Brik comes from the planet Dryad, a world populated by a sentient race of rock-like beings. The Dryad people can hibernate for months on end.
Brik was infatuated with Hal, but due to her physiology there was no mutual attraction. Not wanting to hurt her, he tactfully told Brik that relationships between Green Lanterns are not welcomed in the Corps.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Dryad Physiology: Brik is a silicon-based life form, not carbon-based; she, and other natives of Dryad, are essentially living rock.
- 73 Appearances of Brik (New Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Brik (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Brik (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brik (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."