Britton, son of Cole, was the second official chronist of Atlantis. He inherited this work from his deceased uncle Albart, but never agreed the way Albart idealized Shalako and underestimated King Orin. Britton's style of writing was rather poetic, even during the civil war between Shalakites and Orin's followers.
Subsequently, he wrote about the self-exile of Shalako and the shalakites from Poseidonis to refound the abandoned city of Tritonis and referred to Shalako as "insane". Britton became a close follower of Orin and always supported him. He recorded in his chronicles all the scientific advances, including the serum that allowed people to breathe underwater.
One of his last writings by Britton was Shalako's death, caused by angry shalakities whose human legs transformed into amphibian/monster legs due to a curse against them casted by Shalako himself.
- Atlantean Biological Adaptation: Due to the scientist Thorne's experiments, Britton acquired the ability to endure the pressures of the deep.
- Amphibious: Due to the scientist Thorne's experiments, Britton acquired the ability to breathe underwater and survive the increased pressure of the ocean depths.
- 1 Appearances of Britton (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Britton (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Britton (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Britton (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: