Batman XX (usually just called Batman) is a direct descendant of Batman, living in the 30th Century. He is the twentieth member of his family to take up the Batman identity.
When his parents were murdered by the Joker XIX, descendant of the original Joker, Bron decided to avenge them and he adopted the identity of Batman. He trained his body to physical perfection and armed himself with the latest items in scientific technology.
He eventually learned of the crimes performed by the super-villains Muto and the Joker XX, who had also managed to outmatch Superman XX. Batman followed Superman to his Fortress of Solitude and introduced himself to the Man of Steel and they decided to team-up to defeat the criminals. While Superman fought Muto, Batman tried to capture the Joker in order to learn the wherabouts of his father. Unfortunately, Joker was killed during the fight as a lightning struck at him and Batman never learned what happened to the Joker that killed his father.
- This version of Batman XX, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Bron Wayn E7705 (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Bron Wayn E7705 (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Bron Wayn E7705 (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Bron Wayn E7705 (Earth-One)