Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Boxing: Bruce stated that he had practiced pugilism in college.
- Tactical Analysis
- Swordsmanship: Batman is an excellent fencer. 
- Stick Fighting: Batman is a capable stick fighter. 
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman and is an adaptation of Bruce Wayne/Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- This version of the character was portrayed by Adam West.
- He is a downloadable skin in Batman: Arkham Origins and Batman: Arkham Knight and an unlockable character in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham .
- 105 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 54 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 3 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.