Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the real timeline Bruce Wayne saw his parents get shot by Joe Chill, an act that led him to become Batman.
But in the other timeline, he was shot instead and this act led his father to become the Batman and his mother the Joker.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Batman was voiced by Kevin Conroy.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 2 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Flashpoint Paradox)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.