The Justice League is fighting an invasion of villains led by Lex Luthor. Batman goes to Arkham Asylum to make sure Luthor did not help the Joker escape. Batman sees a trap at the Joker's cell door, which he foils and sees that the Joker was indeed broken out. However, the real trap was behind Batman in the form of Deathstroke, whom Batman proceeds to defeat. Then, Batman teleports to the Watchtower, where Luthor forces him to fight one of his henchmen, Bane. After defeating Bane, Batman throws explosive Batarangs at Luthor to weaken him. Batman defeats Luthor and uses a special device to deactivate his armor.
Lex reveals that Joker and Harley Quinn have a nuclear bomb prepared in Metropolis. Batman sends out a warning and beams over to the Joker, who prepares to activate the bomb. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl and the Flash arrive to help Batman, but in that moment, they are all transported to a different Metropolis. An enraged Joker fights Batman, but loses. The Regime's troops surround Batman and the Joker, however Batman escapes using his sonar disruptor and smoke grenades. After watching a conversation between troops from a rooftop, Batman realizes he is in a different world.
The Two Dark Knights
Later, Batman tries to intercept the Joker, but the Joker defeats him. As the Joker escapes, Hawkgirl and Yellow Lantern arrive and arrest Batman, taking him to Stryker's Island, believing him to be the Batman native to their reality. There, Batman meets the alternate Superman and Wonder Woman. Superman, known in the alternate reality as the High Councilor, realizes Batman comes from a different universe and performs torture on him to find out why is he here.
The High Councilor announces that Batman will be executed in an attempt to draw the alternate Batman out. Although they know about the trap, the prime universe heroes, allied with the alternate Batman, manage to rescue the prime Batman and escape.
After a fight in the prison, the evil Superman kills the alternate Lex Luthor and his own lieutenant, Shazam, causing the alternate Flash to defect to the Insurgency and reveal the evil Superman's plan to destroy Gotham and Metropolis. Following their destruction, Superman also had plans to destroy the prime Earth. As the assembled group tries to plan a new way to defeat the High Councilor, the alternate Batman reveals his intentions to send the prime Batman and his allies home so that they can prepare to fight the evil Superman's invasion. However, the prime Batman proposes to bring the prime Superman to the alternate universe. The alternate Batman opposes this plan, but in that moment, the Regime's forces attack the Insurgency base.
The Batmen defeat the alternate Bane and return to the Batcave, where they prepare the interdimensional teleporter. The alternate Batman still wants send the prime heroes home, but the prime Batman refuses to stop fighting. The two Dark Knights engage in a brief fight. The prime Batman wins and convinces his alternate self not to give up. With his renewed determination, the alternate Batman agrees and the two Batmen bring the prime Superman to the alternate Earth.
The prime Superman defeats the High Councilor and his top lieutenants, bring the war to an end. Afterwards, Batman arrested the Joker and took him back to the prime Earth with the help of Harley Quinn.
- Acrobatics: Batman's agility is comparable to that of an Olympic gymnast.
- Computer Hacking: A master in the use of high-level technology.
- Gadgetry: In combat, Batman uses an arsenal of non-lethal weapons and devices of his own creation.
- Martial Arts: Having trained his entire life in fighting arts and constantly engaging in battle with various foes, Batman has earned a reputation as one of the world's best fighters.
- Indomitable Will: Although he has no superhuman powers, Batman's unstoppable determination and strength of will make him an extremely formidable opponent. This makes him able to function while tolerating massive amounts of physical pain,
- Interrogation: As a vigilante and detective, Batman extracts information from his enemies through intimdation and strength.
- Investigation: He has earned a reputation as the World's Greatest Detective.
- Stealth: Batman can infiltrate high-security facilities without raising suspicions or getting captured.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Batman. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Bob Kane and first appeared in Detective Comics #27.
- Batman was voiced by Kevin Conroy, who reprises the role after numerous animated productions and video games.
- Batman has nine available skins:
- 5 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 10 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- 2 Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.