Batman is Bruce Wayne, a superhero and a member of the Justice League of America. During the team's battle against the sorcerer Felix Faust, they were all slaughtered by a powerful spell involving the Demons Three. This led to Faust being able to take over the world. Martian Manhunter was the only surviving member, and many years later he reestablished the League with a number of underground warriors to fight against the totalitarian regime. Wayne's replacement was a fighter named Harrison Dent. In the final battle against Faust, Bruce and the other original Leaguers returned as spirits to attack him at a crucial moment and together they successfully destroyed him.
- This version of Batman differs from the mainstream version starting with the events of the Justice League of America's first fight against Felix Faust.
- 1 Appearances of Bruce Wayne (Once and Future League)
- 2 Images featuring Bruce Wayne (Once and Future League)
- Quotations by or about Bruce Wayne (Once and Future League)
- Character Gallery: Bruce Wayne (Once and Future League)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."