Brute was one of several convicts held prisoner in a United States army stockade in the early years of World War II. Lt. Benjamin Hunter selected Brute to become part of a Special Forces unit code-named Hunter's Hellcats. Although lacking in intelligence and prone to fits of violence, Brute faithfully served under Lt. Hunter throughout the remainder of the war.
Army issue .45 caliber M3 Submachine Gun.
- Brute's current whereabouts, or if he is even still alive have yet to be revealed.
- On occasion, Brute's hair has been colored black.
- 19 Appearances of Brute (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Brute (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Brute (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Brute (New Earth)
- Brute at dccomics.com
- Our Fighting Forces at Wikipedia.org
- Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #10 (Hunter's Hellcats biography page)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: