Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Buddy Blank initially served as a bumbling and clumsy janitor within the headquarters of the Global Peace Agency. However, when the need came, he was unknowingly transformed into the One Man Army Corps by Brother Eye.
During a team mission with Batman to stop the Russian war criminal, Doctor Kafka, things went bad when the Doctor was exposed to an organic metal in his lab, resulting in him becoming a powerful metal being and taking on a new name for himself, Shrapnel.
Following the failed mission, Batman described OMAC as a "loose cannon". The very same process that turned mild-mannered Buddy into OMAC stripped him of his memories and emotions, leaving the supersoldier without his human side's drive to help innocent people, creating a war machine that did not care who or what got in the way of its mission.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Buddy Blank/OMAC. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in OMAC #1.
- OMAC was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- 5 Appearances of Buddy Blank (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Buddy Blank (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Buddy Blank (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Buddy Blank (The Brave and the Bold)