|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of Fables characters. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with DC Database, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
A winged monkey from the Oz tales, Bufkin acts as Fabletown's librarian and thus is generally found in the cavernous business office, where he both works and sleeps. Close to Boy Blue, he hid for a week when his friend left for the Homelands, thinking that he would be blamed for not stopping him. Bufkin lacks wisdom, is occasionally mischievous and is prone to drinking heavily, but nevertheless is generally a good worker and rarely complains. During the events of "Storybook Love", when everybody was out of the office, Bufkin came to the conclusion that he was now in charge and decided to rename Fabletown Bufkintown, a change that only lasted as long as it took somebody else to find out about it. He apparently reads a lot of the books in the library, and it is suggested that he has learned skills like lockpicking from this.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality: As a Fable, Bufkin is essentially immortal and will not age beyond his current state.
- Flight: Bufkin has natural wings upon his back granting him the ability of directional flight and the ability to hover in one location for an indeterminate period of time.
- 18 Appearances of Bufkin (Fables)
- 2 Images featuring Bufkin (Fables)
- Quotations by or about Bufkin (Fables)
- Character Gallery: Bufkin (Fables)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: