Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Byron Stark, alias Half-Life was an average 1950's teenager until he was killed by the wreck of an alien spaceship. He wasn't dead for long however, as Byron was brought back to life by the alien matter that leaked from the ship onto half his body, or at least about halfway. The strange glowing ectoplasmic slime now makes up about half of his body. He has vowed revenge against the aliens for the death of his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time.
- Protoplasmic Form: Byron was crushed by an alien spaceship which took out his family as well. Although killed, Byron was brought back to life by the alien matter that leaked from the ship onto half his body. Byron's body is also harder to kill now that it is functionally dead with only the alien goo keeping him alive.
- Energy Projection: Half of Byron's body is covered by an alien substance that drips from his limbs. He can expel this matter from his body with enough force to burn and damage anything it lands on.
- Driving: Byron won an alien motorcycle in a game of chance and rides it with incredible proficiency.
- Alien Motorcycle
- 22 Appearances of Byron Stark (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Byron Stark (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Byron Stark (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Byron Stark (New Earth)