Captain Aero was a small time crook, who sought to steal historic airplanes, believing he had a right to own them since his ancestors played a small part in the history of the vehicles. After a successful robbery at the Smithsonian Museum in Washington, D.C., Captain Aero was finally stopped by Batgirl.
- This version of Captain Aero, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Captain Aero (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Captain Aero (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Captain Aero (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Captain Aero (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."