Captain Cutlass was a criminal part of General Scarr's Army of Crime. Cutlass was the most active member during their criminal activities, as he was responsible for the abduction of wealthy citizens in Gotham City. Cutlass was once challenged by Batman, but he managed to escape thanks to his weaponry skills and athletic abilities. Soon, Cutlass was responsible for the abduction of Bruce Wayne, who was taken to the Army of Crime's headquarters and revealed as Batman "in disguise". Batman was locked away, but he escaped and knocked Cutlass unconscious, taking his clothes and impersonating the crook to mingle with the other criminals. Cutlass couldn't recover in time or escape from prison to help his associates and they were all defeated by Batman and Superman.
- Sword and shurikens
- This version of Captain Cutlass, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Captain Cutlass III (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Captain Cutlass III (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Captain Cutlass III (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Captain Cutlass III (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."