Captain Super is a parallel version of Captain Marvel. Instead, he dons a black and yellow outfit, whose motif matches all Super's including Superwoman, and is evil. He is one of the Crime Syndicate's Made Men and is the first lieutenant of Superwoman. When Owlman and Superwoman's joint hit on the Justice League base went sour, Superwoman summoned Captain Super, Uncle Super, and Captain Super Junior. They failed to turn the tide as Wonder Woman stole Owlman's jet and extracted her allies. Even after the Super's summoned lightning, the jet still got away.
A short time later, Owlman drafted Superwoman for a new mission, find the Quantum Trigger in a parallel Earth. Along with the Supers, she teleported into the Watchtower. Forced to call reinforcements, Aquaman fought against Captain Super despite his disadvantage in strength. Captain Super was knocked unconscious into the Hangar Bay. He came to just in time and returned to his Earth with Superwoman. She then ordered him to take the Trigger immediately to the Crime Syndicate at their Panopticon base on the Moon, despite formal rules that frowned on Made Men interrupting a meeting of family heads.
- Superhuman Strength: Captain Super possesses powers similar to those of his sister and master, Superwoman. He is incredibly strong and is, according to Lex Luthor, "Almost as tough as Superwoman".
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Weather Manipulation
- 1 Appearances of Captain Super (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Captain Super (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Quotations by or about Captain Super (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
- Character Gallery: Captain Super (Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."