Carole "Carrie" Donahue, alias Vapor is was an environmentalist with the metahuman power to transform herself into a cloud of acidic mists. She was recruited into a team of superheroes the Conglomerate. It was established by private companies and led by Booster Gold.
Carrie's powers are the result of a latent metagene, as is often the case with spontaneous superpowers. Claire Montgomery, a powerful businesswoman, recruited Vapor join the Conglomerate, which as a team services to several corporate sponsors. The team a headquarters is based in the heart of capitalism on Wall Street itself.
Like many new super teams, they eventually came up against the premier team of heroes the Justice League. Carrie has a very low regard for the heroes, considering them a pathetic joke after they violated the United Nations protocol by removing dictator of the nation of San Sebor. The Conglomerate's existence however was short-lived and Carrie returned to her first love and became a spokesperson for a group of environmentalists.
- Vapor Form: Carrie can transmute her body either as a whole or just parts of it into a cloud of gaseous vapor. She could also excrete gases from her mouth, which could be knock-out gas or a corrosive acidic cloud.
- Vulnerability to Water: When in cloud-form, she was vulnerable to water and wind.
- 6 Appearances of Carole Donahue (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Carole Donahue (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Carole Donahue (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Carole Donahue (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: