Carrie Kelly was walking with her friends Matt and Nick and telling stories about how they saw Batman. Her version dealt with Batman as an older man, whose sidekick, Robin, who looked very much like Carrie herself. Her story was popular with her friends, but far from reality.
- In Carrie's imagination, Robin, Batman's trusted sidekick, was actually a girl that bears her likeness.
- Carrie was voiced by Anndi McAfee.
- The depicted subject bears the likeness of Carrie Kelley from the DC Comics; however, the DCAU character was never named on-screen, or otherwise. The title of this article is conjecture based on the character's likeness. In Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns, Carrie Kelley became Robin after helping Batman out. In the sequel, The Dark Knight Strikes Again, she changed her name to Catgirl.
- 2 Appearances of Carrie Kelley (DCAU)
- 4 Images featuring Carrie Kelley (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Carrie Kelley (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Carrie Kelley (DCAU)