Prior to traveling to the 31st century to meet the Pre-Zero Hour Legion of Super-Heroes, this version of Cassandra Sandsmark has the exact same history as her New Earth counterpart though has directly changed her attitude and power base from the younger Cassandra.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
This adult version of Cassie possesses many similar powers to her younger counterpart of the mainstream continuity, including superhuman strength, stamina and endurance. It is unclear what other powers the adult Cassy possesses as Ares' champion that differs from those of her younger counterpart. The following is a list of her known direct powers as Ares' champion:
Divine Empowerment: She was eventually granted similar abilities by Zeus who granted "her fondest wish."This gift message proves to be rather vague though, and Cassie could arguably have access to more powers than what is already displayed (although it remains unclear whether she already had these abilities as a benefit of her divine heritage) and her powers still seem to be growing.
Shortly after joining the Teen Titans, Ares approached her and gave Cassie her own magic lasso. Unlike Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, Cassie's is a weapon which channels Zeus' lightning.
When the Greek gods left the mortal plane as a result of Infinite Crisis, Cassie's powers slowly faded until disappearing altogether. Ares stepped up and offered her some of his power, saying only that she would be "more powerful than [she's] ever been." What this entails is not made entirely clear, though during the events of Infinite Crisis, she appears to have retained all of her former abilities.
- Superhuman Strength: Her Partial Olympian flesh and bone is about one and a half times as dense as similar human tissue, contributing to the Olympians' superhuman strength and weight. In a storyline taking place "One Year Later", she is shown catching a falling jet. Afterward, she remarks that she didn't know she was that strong, which indicates that her physical strength is augmented. Cassandra is therefore able to lift in excess of 100 tons. She is stronger than the younger Wonder Girl of New Earth as her abilities have developed with her age and reached peak levels.
- Superhuman Speed: She can move at supersonic speeds. She can move fast enough to not register in the normal peripheral range of humans and seemingly vanish and disappear at will. At this speed, her mind processes information at least on a subliminal level that she is aware of her surroundings. She is fast enough to deflect and catch bullets. She is faster than the younger Wonder Girl of New Earth as her abilities have developed and reached peak levels.
- Enhanced Durability: If she were somehow wounded, her partial godly energies would enable her to recover with superhuman speed.
- Enhanced Agility: Cassie's reflexes and response time are superhuman allowing her to engage in combat with other superfast beings, but she is not shown to be on the levels of any of the known Flashes including her own teammate, the future Bart Allen.
- Flight: the future Wonder Woman possesses the ability of actual flight. Her power base is mystic in nature and not natural to her nature. The spell that she uses to engage in flight is activated through her specific act of will and allows her far superior maneuverability than the air gliding ability that the Amazons possess. Thus, she does not depend on air currents for her direction and can hover in place when needed. Cassy's spell insulates her from the aftereffects of soaring through the atmosphere at sub-orbital levels and traveling across the planet, including dizziness and light headedness. As this power is the result of the spell of Ares, it can be overwhelmed and possibly removed by those with higher skill and power level to Ares' own such as the Spectre.
Able to lift in excess of 100 tons.
- 11 Appearances of Cassandra Sandsmark (Titans Tomorrow)
- 3 Images featuring Cassandra Sandsmark (Titans Tomorrow)
- Quotations by or about Cassandra Sandsmark (Titans Tomorrow)
- Character Gallery: Cassandra Sandsmark (Titans Tomorrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: