Maybe not -– but the sharp ends of a starfish helped to cut the ropes!
- "There are no dark corners for evil to hide in...no shadows too deep for the ever-vigilant eyes of Dr. Mid-Nite to penetrate."
- "After all, just in case I flub it, there's no sense letting Maroni and his thugs know whodunit. And who did do it, by the way? Why, who indeed, my fine feathered friend - nobody but Dr. Mid-Nite!"
- "Dr. Mid-Nite may not be listed in any phone directories just yet - but he most definitely is about to make his first house call!"
- "It's time. Midnight. The worst time. For such as you."
- "With just my ears, I saw the light...in my blind spot. For some, it's a flashbulb: fame can blind you. For others, the glint of a sword they believe they have hanging over your head can be like staring at the sun. It's said that once you see gold, you're blind to the miles of dirt that surrounds it. But nothing -- nothing...nothing blinds a man...like a pretty face."
- "Dealing with the politicians and lawyers I have, I can spot a liar two miles off. Even without my eyesight."
- "Ah! I diagnosed this case as a bank robbery! Now I'm here to operate!"