Clark Kent is set up on a blind date with Catherine Grant to cover the story of how blind dates work for the TV Show "Good Morning Metropolis". Cat was nervous because she did not have much experience in dating because she had a busy life and had little time to devote to these things. She had just come from abroad to Metropolis to do her PhD in Sociology and Social Justice at the same time.
After the date was over, Catherine was given the job as the host for Good Morning Metropolis.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and its tie-in and comic book series, Smallville and Smallville Season 11. It is an adaptation of Cat Grant. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman, Jerry Ordway, and Mike Machlan and first appeared in Adventures of Superman #424.
- The producer split the character of Cat Grant into two separate individuals. This character, which appeared in "Crossfire", was drawn from the comic story arc in which Cat becomes an on-air reporter at WGBS who eventually gets her own talk show, "The Cat Grant Show". Whereas the Cat Grant that appeared in "Shield" was a slight variation of the single mother Cat with a young son named Adam.
- Catherine Grant was portrayed by Emilie Ullerup.
- 1 Appearances of Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Catherine Grant (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|