Clark Kent is set up on a blind date with Catherine Grant to cover the story of how blind dates work for the TV Show "Good Morning Metropolis". Cat was nervous because she did not have much experience in dating because she had a busy life and had little time to devote to these things. She had just come from abroad to Metropolis to do her PhD in Sociology and Social Justice at the same time.
After the date was over, Catherine was given the job as the host for Good Morning Metropolis.
- Catherine Grant was played by Emilie Ullerup.
- The producer have split the character of Cat Grant into two separate individuals, The Catherine Grant character that appears in (Crossfire) is from the comic story arc in which Cat becomes an on-air reporter at WGBS who eventually gets her own talk show, "The Cat Grant Show". Where as the Cat Grant that appears in (Shield) is a slight variation of the single mother Cat with a young son named Adam.
- 1 Appearances of Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- 1 Images featuring Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Catherine Grant (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Catherine Grant (Smallville)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: