Catman was a member of the Justice Guild who operated as a crimefighter. He along with his fellow Justice Guild members have died during a missile attack that devastated Seaboard City in 1962. Ray Thompson, a child who idolized the Justice Guild and was turned into a mutant who could mentally create virtual-reality constructs, recreated Catman as well as the rest of the Justice Guild team while trapping the living citizens of Seaboard City in this virtual-reality recreation for 40 years, preventing them from aging. When the Justice League team appeared from their reality into that which the Justice Guild inhabited, they discovered the truth about the Justice Guild members and exposed it to their recreated selves. When Ray Thompson attacked the Justice League following this exposure, the recreated Catman along with his other team members fought against Ray and incapacitated him, causing himself and his team to vanish and to restore Seaboard City back to its original devastated appearance.
Clawed gloves that enable him to pierce through metal.
Motorcycle with detachable sidecar. The controls to the motorcycle can be switched over to the sidecar when activated.
- Catman is based on the Golden Age Batman and Wildcat. His personality is based on the Adam West version of Batman from the 1960s television series.
- His character was voiced by Stephen Root.
- His gravestone marker has "T. Blake" as his alternate identity name. It's possible that it could refer to Thomas Blake, the alternate identity of the mainstream DC universe Batman villain called Catman.
- 2 Appearances of Catman (DCAU: Legends)
- 1 Images featuring Catman (DCAU: Legends)
- Quotations by or about Catman (DCAU: Legends)
- Character Gallery: Catman (DCAU: Legends)