- Women are like riddles. Once you figure them out, they aren't fun anymore.
- -- Riddler
Appearing in "Chapter Six: Saturday"
- Christopher "The Blonde" Castillo (Flashback and main story) (Dies)
- Louisa Falcone (Flashback and main story)
- Carmine "The Roman" Falcone (Flashback only)
- Milos Grapa (Flashback only)
- Sofia Falcone (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Chapter Six: Saturday"
Catwoman fights Cheetah, Scarecrow, Riddler and Guillermo Verinni, who wields Mr. Freeze's gun. She explains that she knows Riddler was trying to get the secret of Batman's identity out of her, but she didn't know it. The gun smashes open, covering everywhere in ice and trapping the end of Catwoman's tail. The yacht starts to burn, and she leaps overboard. Christopher "The Blonde" Castillo pulls her out, and reveals he knows her identity.
In Rome, Blondie tells Selina that Louisa Falcone had had a second daughter, who was going to be disposed of, until Louisa prevented it, and the girl was adopted in America. Blondie saw it happen, but he never knew the girl's name. He tells Selina that she is worth a secret that could get him killed and in return she kisses him.
Weeks later, Blondie meets with Louisa. She demands to know where the ring is; he tells her it was lost when the yacht went down. She then tells him he should have killed Catwoman but realizes that he has fallen in love with her and she shoots him in the back of his head.
At the airport, Riddler sticks a knife in Selina's face and demands the ring. She hands it over, and tells him he'll have to face the Joker over using his poison. The ring was a fake, with a capsule of fear gas that is unleashed on the plane, affecting all the passengers except for Riddler. Meanwhile, Selina waits for Blondie, who lays dead somewhere in Rome, and so she goes home alone, thinking that she'd expected it to be her that left him. She keeps the ring, in case she ever needs it, thinking of what Gotham City may have in store for her.
Selina visits the grave of Carmine "The Roman" Falcone. She tells him that she used the money she stole from him to build a new life. She says that she knows he was her father, but can never prove it. She says goodbye and leaves.
- This book was first published on June 29, 2005.
- The Epilogue is taken from Batman: Dark Victory #13.
- It remains unexplained why the Joker Venom did not affect The Riddler while on the plane.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Catwoman: When in Rome Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Catwoman: When in Rome series
- Images from Catwoman: When in Rome Vol 1 6
Links and References
- No external links.